Topics

Yahoo Groups Closing Down

Julie Flanagan

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.

Julie

SandiS

Thanks for the heads up Julie

On Nov 12, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.

Julie

Theresa Kelley

Thanks as always for keeping us updated.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 10:31 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.

Julie

Marlee Goodnight

could I get the link please for the exact group?

Many thanks!
Marlee

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.

Julie

Trish

Is there a facebook group or anything to replace the yahoo group?

[...]

This group, main@mtc-tuts.groups.io is the primary replacement for the MTC_Tuts Yahoo group. However, I am available also in the CutterSoftware Facebook group.

Julie