What would you say?

swisher_tammy

I went to a local crop this weekend and noticed a lot of people using Cricut's. I talked with a few and told them about MTC. They hadn't even heard of SCAL before. I know I love MTC and as far as I know nobody dislikes it. I want to get the word out to help others save money too. I would like to basically write up a message to advertise MTC and need some help with the wording.

I want to make sure I add in all the perks and would like to know what you all like best about the program. What sold me was that I could make coloring pages into cutable images. What sold you? Thanks for your help.