From: MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of craftluv45
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:59 PM
To: MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Thanks Julie for being there for us!

I just wanted to say I have long admired your knowledge and skills in the
area of cutting machines and software, Julie.. I know it's a big
responsibility to have a group, but with what you have to offer I know
everyone who joins and reads will go away from their posts and messages a
more knowledgeable and able person so that they can enjoy using their
machines and doing their crafts more fully, happily and creatively... God
bless you for your generosity. Trina Macko