From: "Gail"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 8:09:25 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] New Member

the cricut is new. I probably have not cut 20 things with it yet. lol....trying to learn. I am cutting out Penny's frames and my cardstock is tearing. Thanks
Gail

Gail <jobiegg@...>

thanks Julie, I will.
Gail

Julie Flanagan

Gail, another thought about tearing: Sometimes tiny bits of paper get caught up inside of the blade housing. This prevents the blade from rotating as it should, and that can cause tearing in the next cuts. It is a good idea to pull the blade out after each cut and check to make sure there is no debris inside of the housing, especially after a cut that had some tearing.

Gail <jobiegg@...>

thanks. I will check that.
Gail