Subscribe

Jennifer Urbanic

I’d like to subscribe (since I’m already a member of the original Yahoo group).

Love you guys!
~Jennifer

Melanie Davie

I did not get an email I would like to be in the new group.
Is an app I need to download?
Thanks,
Melanie Davie

kathy huguenin

I also did not get the email.
Thanks,

Kathy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I did not get an email  I would like to be in the new group.
Is an app I need to download?
Thanks,
Melanie Davie

Julie Flanagan

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email I would like to be in the new group.

Is an app I need to download?
Thanks,
Melanie Davie

J Dugan

I'm assuming if we are getting these emails... that we are signed up?

They look to be coming from the new .io email address.

Thanks

-J

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email I would like to be in the new group.
Is an app I need to download?
Thanks,
Melanie Davie

Julie Flanagan

Yes, if you received the group email, you are in the group. Welcome!

Julie

I'm assuming if we are getting these emails... that we are signed up?

They look to be coming from the new .io email address.

Thanks

-J

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email I would like to be in the new group.
Is an app I need to download?
Thanks,
Melanie Davie

Cammie Maier

I dont know if I was added to new group, how do I find out & subscribe?

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email  I would like to be in the new group.
> Is an app I need to download?
> Thanks,
> Melanie Davie

Cammie Maier

Thank you J! & Julie!

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email  I would like to be in the new group.
> Is an app I need to download?
> Thanks,
> Melanie Davie

kathy huguenin

Thank you Julie.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email  I would like to be in the new group.
> Is an app I need to download?
> Thanks,
> Melanie Davie

Julie Flanagan

Yes, you are in the group. Welcome!

Julie

On November 9, 2019 at 1:48 AM "Cammie Maier via Groups.Io" <maier6_1989@...> wrote:

I dont know if I was added to new group, how do I find out & subscribe?

You have been subscribed to the new group.

Google Groups.io to fine the new group.

Julie
did not get an email  I would like to be in the new group.
> Is an app I need to download?
> Thanks,
> Melanie Davie

RANDY McCracken

Tamara Voss

Julie,
I want to thank you so much for being proactive in support of these group members.
I really appreciate it.

Tammy Voss

Beth Case <Case03@...>

Please add me

Shawn Sop

Ditto. Meeting too please

I’d like to subscribe (since I’m already a member of the original Yahoo group).

Love you guys!
~Jennifer

Tamara Voss

I believe you are already subscribed.  Julie took care of everything.  She is AWESOME!