Silhouette Design Store SALE

Julie Flanagan

For the entire month of November 2019, Silhouette is celebrating their 10th anniversary, with
A new FREE file every day
50% off every design in the Silhouette Design Store
25% off all subscriptions
60% off project files
and more

If you have a Premium subscription, you can download all retiring designs for free all year- dozens of free files each month!  A Premium subscription, purchased with a 25% discount, paid up front for the year can provide you with $150 worth of file downloads per month. The annual subscription costs less each year that you renew. I have had mine for years, so I paid only $121 for my premium membership, and the ENTIRE year of monthly downloads of $150 files EACH month!!!!! Doing the math, with most files costing about $1 each, and waiting for 50% off sales, I can potentially download up to 300 cutting files per month x 12 months = about 3,600 cutting files for the year, costing a total of $121. That means I am paying about $.03 to $.04 per design.
I guess that makes me an SVG file collector. I have collected over 27,960 cutting files from the Silhouette Design Store. No, I haven't used them all. But they are all nicely organized in my Library, so that when I need a particular design, I can find it easily. Sometimes I use it as is, and other times I customize the designs. I convert to SVG, and import the SVG files to my favorite cutting software, to cut on my favorite cutter.

Between 50% off sales, I add my favorite designs to my wish list. If you have a Silhouette wish list, now is the time to dump it to your cart for the best price.

Have fun!

Julie

You can convert up to 10 Studio files to SVG for FREE using this online converter: http://www.ideas-r-us-software.uk/FileConverters/SilhouetteStudioConverter.aspx

Melissa Snyder

Would you like to come organize mine?   Lol

I collect files and fonts.  I have a bunch of fonts and files to install/unzip/organize from other sites.  I spend way too much time looking for files.

Penny Reinhart

how do you organize your files i would love to know i keep trying and am a failure at it

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:13 AM Melissa Snyder <GabbyLSW@...> wrote:
Would you like to come organize mine?   Lol

I collect files and fonts.  I have a bunch of fonts and files to install/unzip/organize from other sites.  I spend way too much time looking for files.

Penny Reinhart

how do you organize your files i would love to know i keep trying and am a failure at it

Penny Reinhart

Thank you for Julie