From: "Shirley"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:19:25 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] ShirleyG's Aperture card

Thanks for the tutorial. It's the only way I got through it!
ShirleyG

Terina Reynolds <jtrranches@...>

Exactly what is an apeture card?

Terina

06_Aperture Card inMTC.pdf  will answer your question.

In a nutshell, it is a card with an opening.

From: craftymusician@...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:50:26 +0000

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net  Flanagan Educational Services

From: craftymusician@...