Question re Machine Sales

Theresa Anderson

Hi Julie.  I would like to sell my Expression (Firmware V2.34 so MTC friendly). Is it acceptable to place a notice in this group?
I’ve enjoyed your tutorials & industry updates over the years. Thank you for all you’ve done for us “cutter-crafters”!
Theresa

Julie Flanagan

The best place to post it for sale is at the Used Cutters for Sale Facebook group.

Julie

On 03/19/2021 3:06 PM Theresa Anderson via groups.io <teacaye@...> wrote:

Hi Julie.  I would like to sell my Expression (Firmware V2.34 so MTC friendly). Is it acceptable to place a notice in this group?
I’ve enjoyed your tutorials & industry updates over the years. Thank you for all you’ve done for us “cutter-crafters”!
Theresa

Theresa Anderson

Thank you; will look into Facebook.

SueKaye

Theresa

Please private message me at sue.kaye@...

Mine died  a horrible death two days ago

Sue

Hi Julie.  I would like to sell my Expression (Firmware V2.34 so MTC friendly). Is it acceptable to place a notice in this group?
I’ve enjoyed your tutorials & industry updates over the years. Thank you for all you’ve done for us “cutter-crafters”!
Theresa

Theresa Anderson

Sue, I sent you 2 emails yesterday morning (Sunday). I plan to list on Facebook Tuesday afternoon if I don’t hear back from you. Thanks.