Topics

Question about Scal

yvonnejansambeek

Hi Juli and other MTC friends,

A long time a go, I bought SCAL (V 2) and then came MTC.

So I thougt lets install Scal.

Can I download other versions. If so how?

Kind regards from The Netherlands.

Yvonne

PS

MTC is the best.

Liz Ackerman

If you have a Cricut, SCAL2 still works with it, otherwise the most recent version is SCAL5. You can upgrade to SCAL5 with your SCAL2 registration, the cost is around $30 and that’s on special so best time to buy. Use this page:

http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_scal5.php – the UPGRADE version.

Cheers!

Liz

A long time a go, I bought SCAL (V 2) and then came MTC.

So I thougt lets install Scal.

Can I download other versions. If so how?

Kind regards from The Netherlands.

Yvonne

PS

MTC is the best.

SCAL2 still works with the Legacy Cricut Machines. But the latest version, SCAL5, has a lot more features, including importing MTC files. You need to pay for the upgrade to SCAL5. You can keep SCAL2 on your computer, and still install SCAL5. I do that by installing SCAL5 in its own directory during the installation process. SCAL5 can also cut to the Legacy Cricut Machines if you install the free libcutter program.

I agree. MTC is the best!

Julie

On 10/12/2020 1:15 AM yvonnejansambeek <y.sambeek@...> wrote:

Hi Juli and other MTC friends,

A long time a go, I bought SCAL (V 2) and then came MTC.

So I thougt lets install Scal.

Can I download other versions. If so how?

Kind regards from The Netherlands.

Yvonne

PS

MTC is the best.