question about Cameo #Curio

scrapn@att.net

This is to Julie (or anyone else who has one)
I just purchased a Cameo 4. It was on sale at Michaels.
I wanted to get something else besides a Cricut. I have 2 of them.
I just bought the machine & what ever comes standard with it.
What else do I need?

Thanks
Kathy Burkart

Julie Flanagan

I always make sure that I have a couple extra mats and blades for each machine that I use.

Julie