Question

christine prato

Is there somewhere I can list my 15" Blackcat Cougar machine for sale?  I have a ton of accessories to go with it.  It is more than I need and too large for the space I have now.  I only used it like 2 or 3 times.
Thanks,
Chris Prato

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Julie Flanagan

You may post your used machine for sale at the Used Craft Cutters for Sale Facebook group.

Julie

On 02/03/2021 6:33 PM christine prato <chrisrn44@...> wrote:

Is there somewhere I can list my 15" Blackcat Cougar machine for sale?  I have a ton of accessories to go with it.  It is more than I need and too large for the space I have now.  I only used it like 2 or 3 times.
Thanks,
Chris Prato

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16