Prime Day 2021 for Crafters

Julie Flanagan

Amazon Prime Day 2021 starts today,  Monday, June 21, 2021,and continues for 48 hours this year! Prime Day is a once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon —when over 100,000 items get put on sale. It’s bigger than Black Friday for Amazon. Normally Prime Day is held in July, but it was postponed last year due to the pandemic. This year it is back, earlier than in previous years. I am so glad that it is back now, as I found a number of items I need to reorder while I was updating the list. I have already purchased some items during the pre-prime day sales at amazing prices! I found lots of items with prices that have already dropped from their normal prices.

Did you make your shopping list? It is now time to start checking your watch list. I went through and made of list of all the cool crafty things I could find at great prices. I have included items that I have purchased, as well as items I would like to purchase. You can find my list of crafty prime deals here: As I find new deals, I am adding them to my list. So be sure to come back often. I just added a number of items that you will see at lower prices now!

I use this list throughout the year as I need more crafting supplies. Whenever you are looking for a special gift for a friend or loved crafter, be sure to check back to this list for some great ideas.

If you are not yet a Prime member, you can get a free Prime trial membership. There is also a Prime Student Discount. Get the links for these from my blog post here.

Be ready to pounce because the best deals sell out so fast! Last year some vinyl went on sale and all sold out in less than 30 minutes. Crazy. I managed to grab a nice variety package of vinyl during a pre-Prime sale. Some of the sales started and ended in pre-Prime sales. I had something in my cart, got interrupted, and came back an hour later, and the price had increased by $10 while I was gone!

Different items go on sale at different start times. I might have to stay awake all night!

Because of these sales, I have been fielding lots of questions about the various machines at the Cutter Software Facebook group, as well as at the MTC-Tuts Groups.io. You are welcome to join these free groups if you have questions. Meanwhile, I added links to some of my blog posts to answer questions you might have about some items on my Prime Day shopping list. I look forward to hearing about your great finds on Prime Day!

While you are visiting my blog, CutterCrafter.com be sure to grab any of the files you would like to have from the free Resource Library.

The password for the Library is: free

Julie

P.S. Don't like to shop at Amazon? Or are you broke? Come and get the latest tutorials and FREE SVG cutting files over on my blog at https://cuttercrafter.com/and make something instead. I'm always happy to help.

Linda Kammerer

I've looked for the Scan N Cut, but can't find it for Prime Day.
I'll keep checking.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 1:31 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Amazon Prime Day 2021 starts today,  Monday, June 21, 2021,and continues for 48 hours this year! Prime Day is a once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon —when over 100,000 items get put on sale. It’s bigger than Black Friday for Amazon. Normally Prime Day is held in July, but it was postponed last year due to the pandemic. This year it is back, earlier than in previous years. I am so glad that it is back now, as I found a number of items I need to reorder while I was updating the list. I have already purchased some items during the pre-prime day sales at amazing prices! I found lots of items with prices that have already dropped from their normal prices.

Did you make your shopping list? It is now time to start checking your watch list. I went through and made of list of all the cool crafty things I could find at great prices. I have included items that I have purchased, as well as items I would like to purchase. You can find my list of crafty prime deals here: As I find new deals, I am adding them to my list. So be sure to come back often. I just added a number of items that you will see at lower prices now!

I use this list throughout the year as I need more crafting supplies. Whenever you are looking for a special gift for a friend or loved crafter, be sure to check back to this list for some great ideas.

If you are not yet a Prime member, you can get a free Prime trial membership. There is also a Prime Student Discount. Get the links for these from my blog post here.

Be ready to pounce because the best deals sell out so fast! Last year some vinyl went on sale and all sold out in less than 30 minutes. Crazy. I managed to grab a nice variety package of vinyl during a pre-Prime sale. Some of the sales started and ended in pre-Prime sales. I had something in my cart, got interrupted, and came back an hour later, and the price had increased by $10 while I was gone!

Different items go on sale at different start times. I might have to stay awake all night!

Because of these sales, I have been fielding lots of questions about the various machines at the Cutter Software Facebook group, as well as at the MTC-Tuts Groups.io. You are welcome to join these free groups if you have questions. Meanwhile, I added links to some of my blog posts to answer questions you might have about some items on my Prime Day shopping list. I look forward to hearing about your great finds on Prime Day!

While you are visiting my blog, CutterCrafter.com be sure to grab any of the files you would like to have from the free Resource Library.

The password for the Library is: free

Julie

P.S. Don't like to shop at Amazon? Or are you broke? Come and get the latest tutorials and FREE SVG cutting files over on my blog at https://cuttercrafter.com/and make something instead. I'm always happy to help.

Julie Flanagan

Take a look at my Prime Day Blog post. I found a good deal on a Scan N Cut 85, so go here, and click on the link for it.
I am updating my post as I find new deals. There are some deals that come and go just for a short while. I searched for the best prices that I could find, and posted them. 

Julie

christine prato

Julie,
Do you know if you order something on a lightening deal can you cancel it?
I have tried to find out on Amazon with no luck.
Thanks,
Chris

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:58 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Take a look at my Prime Day Blog post. I found a good deal on a Scan N Cut 85, so go here, and click on the link for it.
I am updating my post as I find new deals. There are some deals that come and go just for a short while. I searched for the best prices that I could find, and posted them. 

Julie

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Julie Flanagan

To cancel an order, go to "My Account" and "Your Orders". Click on the order in question. To the right there will be an option to Cancel Order. Click on that. 

Julie

christine prato

I tried that but what I want to cancel is a tan color.  I'm guessing you can't cancel the lightening orders.
I'll just return it.
Thanks, tho
Chris

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:11 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
To cancel an order, go to "My Account" and "Your Orders". Click on the order in question. To the right there will be an option to Cancel Order. Click on that. 

Julie

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Julie Flanagan

If there is no button to cancel, look around to find a place to contact seller. I cannot remember how I have done it in the past, but if there is no option to cancel, I have been able to request a refund or contact seller. Otherwise, yes, you may need to send it back.

Julie

christine prato

Julie,
Well............ I just went back and it let me do it!!!!   I found a way better deal so I ordered that.
😁  Chris

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:18 AM christine prato <chrisrn44@...> wrote:
I tried that but what I want to cancel is a tan color.  I'm guessing you can't cancel the lightening orders.
I'll just return it.
Thanks, tho
Chris

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:11 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Julie

--

--

Sharon Finnie

Hi Julie, l have been on the fence about getting the Scan and Cut, but l ordered one this morning. I got the SDX125, is this a good choice? I have a Maker right now, but l do want to be able to scan in a piece of printed paper and cut say a 5x7 out of it. This way l would still have my full sheet of paper.

On Jun 21, 2021, at 2:11 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Julie

Julie Flanagan

Scan N Cut SDX 125 is a much more capable machine than Cricut, depending on what you want to do. I love the Scanning feature, and especially like that I can cut around printed designs up to 11.5" wide. Cricut has severe limitations on sizes for cutting around printed items. Scan N Cut has up to 1250 grams of cutting pressure, whereas Cricut has only about 350 grams using the regular blade. I do like the Rotary blade feature on the Cricut Maker, though. Different cutters for different purposes!

The latest Scan N Cut is the SDX 85. It is less expensive, and has most of the features of the SDX125, except that the LED screen is smaller on the 85. I purchased the SDX 225 but it is way more expensive, because it imports much more highly detailed cuts and allows scanning up to 23.5" long. The 125 scans only up to 11.5" long. 

Julie