Topics

Prime Day 2020 for Crafters

Julie Flanagan

Have you found any great deals on Amazon Prime day? Please share your great finds!

https://cuttercrafter.com/prime-day-2020-for-crafters/

Julie

salley schwartz

Circuit mats ...3 for $9.80. Don't know how good that is.
Some other things I have looked at say they are reduced for prime day but look like the same price to me

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 11:56 AM, Julie Flanagan
<craftymusician@...> wrote:
Have you found any great deals on Amazon Prime day? Please share your great finds!

https://cuttercrafter.com/prime-day-2020-for-crafters/

That is an excellent price for Cricut Mats.

Julie

<craftymusician@...> wrote:
Have you found any great deals on Amazon Prime day? Please share your great finds!

https://cuttercrafter.com/prime-day-2020-for-crafters/

These are 3rd party mats. I have used the other 3rd party mats on my list, and they work fine for me. I have not tried the ones you mentioned. But I think the price has come down. I ordered some to try. I go through lots of mats. It is always good to have extras around.