Topics

Prime Day 2020 for Crafters

Julie Flanagan

Prime Day 2020 starts this week. If you would like to see my list for this year, check out my updated post called Prime Day 2020 for Crafters. When I updated my list, I discovered that there are some supplies that I need. Some prices have already been reduced. The others, I will be sure to order on Prime Day, October 13-14, this Tuesday and Wednesday. I reference my list of favorite crafting supplies all year, whenever I need specific items. The list includes links to the items, so I can find them quickly. Maybe my list will help you find craft supplies now or throughout the year that you need, or items you wish to get for friends and loved ones who craft.

Happy shopping!

Julie

Sandy

Thanks, Julie!  I’m off to check your list!