Topics

Photo to SVG Cutting File Class


Julie Flanagan
 

If you have ever wanted to turn a photo into a usable SVG file to use on a project, check out this class!
https://makeracademy.com/photo-to-file/?affcode=152016_esqhercc/
JenniferMaker is teaching this class live tomorrow, 7/25/2020, and today is the last day to sign up for it. She doesn't plan to offer this class again, so if you are interested, be sure to sign up today! Using photo sketches on projects these days is very popular. 

I signed up, so I hope to "see" you there!

Julie


Patti Briggs
 

Hey Julie
Did you like this class.  Thinking about taking it and want an honest review.

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:41 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
If you have ever wanted to turn a photo into a usable SVG file to use on a project, check out this class!
https://makeracademy.com/photo-to-file/?affcode=152016_esqhercc/
JenniferMaker is teaching this class live tomorrow, 7/25/2020, and today is the last day to sign up for it. She doesn't plan to offer this class again, so if you are interested, be sure to sign up today! Using photo sketches on projects these days is very popular. 

I signed up, so I hope to "see" you there!

Julie


Julie Flanagan
 

Yes, this was an excellent class. Jennifer introduced free online software tools for creating sketches from photos. She demonstrated how to use each online tool, along with strengths and weakness of each tool. I thought her presentation was very thorough. Every class that I have purchased from her has been equally beneficial. I learn something new in each one, even though i am a seasoned designer.  I think you will benefit as well.

Julie


Patti Briggs
 

Thank you!! 


On Aug 7, 2020, at 10:49 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Yes, this was an excellent class. Jennifer introduced free online software tools for creating sketches from photos. She demonstrated how to use each online tool, along with strengths and weakness of each tool. I thought her presentation was very thorough. Every class that I have purchased from her has been equally beneficial. I learn something new in each one, even though i am a seasoned designer.  I think you will benefit as well.

Julie


Douglas Merrill
 

I am a little confused.
The class was done on 7/25 and when I tried to sign up, the link didn't work.
I think there was an email later where the link would work but the class was no longer available.
Is there a way to access the class which has been recorded now?

thanks,
Doug

On Friday, August 7, 2020, 09:47:33 AM PDT, Patti Briggs <cricutbuglover@...> wrote:


Hey Julie
Did you like this class.  Thinking about taking it and want an honest review.

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:41 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
If you have ever wanted to turn a photo into a usable SVG file to use on a project, check out this class!
https://makeracademy.com/photo-to-file/?affcode=152016_esqhercc/
JenniferMaker is teaching this class live tomorrow, 7/25/2020, and today is the last day to sign up for it. She doesn't plan to offer this class again, so if you are interested, be sure to sign up today! Using photo sketches on projects these days is very popular. 

I signed up, so I hope to "see" you there!

Julie