Topics

Papercut Bundle - My Projects

Julie Flanagan

I purchased this Amazing Paprer Craft bundle last week, and shared the link with you. https://designbundles.net/the-amazing-paper-cut-craft-bundle-2/rel=2UfKLx
I was asked by several people to share pictures of some of the projects I made with it.  It took me a week to find the time to get them done, but I finally finished cutting them today.

One is an album page I made for a baby album I am making for our upcoming 18th grandchild. I enlarged the Heart Intricate Papercut design in the bundle, and added a couple of layers. One is an inline, and the other is an outline of the original. Then I glued the layers together.

One of our toddler grandsons loves bees and hexagons, so I made the Honeycomb Bee papercut into a card with a layered front.
The third project I made as a topper for a valentine card. It is one of the Christmas laser cut ornament designs, cut at the original size. I added a couple of outline layers and assembled them using 3D pop-dots.  If you purchased this set, I hope you will select your favorites and show us the project you are making with them. I think these designs will all look lovely in shadow box frames.

Happy Craafting!
Julie

Carolanne Baker

They’re great! What paper brand are you using? Thanks
Carol
Jesus is the reason for EVERY season ❤️

On Jan 2, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

[...]

<PapercutProjects-Sm-JF.jpg>

Happy Craafting!

I used Recollections. This usually cuts well for me when I need 65# cardstock. I also like the variety colors in the package.

Julie

On 01/02/2021 5:25 PM Carolanne Baker <carolbknits@...> wrote:

[...]

mama brood

WOW! Beautiful! Well done!