Organize, Declutter, Decorate

Julie Flanagan

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Julie

Josie Smith

Thanks Julie!!

On Feb 3, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Julie

Judy Perry <judylp@...>

Dare – those are the three days I will be gone on vacation.

Judy

Antioch, CA

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Julie

Carla Nieuwsma

Is there a free program to open MTC files anywhere?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Carla J. N.

Liz Ackerman

I highly doubt it and I have never heard of one. MTC hasn’t been a viable product – actively supported with updates and bug fixes by the developer – since 2013. So consider it abandonware. Because of that it wouldn’t make any economic sense for anyone to develop a free program to open an abandoned products’ files.You can purchase it but what you get is what you get.

Liz

Is there a free program to open MTC files anywhere?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Carla J. N.

Sandy

Julie,
I can’t get this link to work.  Where can I go to get info?
TIA

On Feb 3, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Julie

Judy Perry <judylp@...>

If you are looking to view the MTC file in File Explorer you can download the viewer at http://make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx?ref=scrappydew

Judy

Antioch, CA

Is there a free program to open MTC files anywhere?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up here for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Carla J. N.

Julie Flanagan

Yes, you can open MTC files using the free trial of Make The Cut software. You can save from there, but the trial version will not allow you to export as PDF or SVG. You can cut the file from there, but it will put a slash through the cut pieces. Download the software here.  http://www.make-the-cut.com/download.aspx

Julie

On February 4, 2020 at 5:56 AM Carla Nieuwsma <cjnews3@...> wrote:

Is there a free program to open MTC files anywhere?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up  here   for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Carla J. N.

Julie Flanagan

Sorry about the problem with the original link.

Julie

On February 4, 2020 at 7:24 AM "Sandy via Groups.Io" <sandyslp2001@...> wrote:

Julie,
I can’t get this link to work.  Where can I go to get info?
TIA

On Feb 3, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up  here   for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Julie

Sandy

Thanks!

On Feb 4, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Sorry about the problem with the original link.

Julie
On February 4, 2020 at 7:24 AM "Sandy via Groups.Io" <sandyslp2001@...> wrote:

Julie,
I can’t get this link to work.  Where can I go to get info?
TIA

On Feb 3, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up  here   for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Don't forget, this free summit starts tomorrow. If you don't have your free pass, sign up here right away.
https://jf4115jf--kaleidoscope-living.thrivecart.com/access-beautiful-home-beautiful-life/

There is also a facebook live session at the Beautiful Home, Beautiful Life Facebook group tonight at 8:00 PM EST to kick off this event with prizes.

See you there!

Julie