Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:30 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Newbie Intro

Hi ...
My name is Bonnie ... I live in Oklahoma.. and I just started using MTC ..
after getting a Cricut E..just getting familiar with both
and now the new version so I joined so I could
maybe learn faster using your tutorials.. Thank you for allowing me
to join..
Bonnie  >^..^<

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    MTC_Tuts-digest@...
    MTC_Tuts-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Gail <jobiegg@...>

Hi everyone,
I am new here.  We retired to Athens, Tn. last year close to our daughter.  I have been scrapbooking since 2001, both paper and digi.  I was a computer geek in my job, so I have always done both in my sbg since I started.  Got my Cricut for Christmas, but have a blue wishblade as well.  I am going to a crop Fri. night, and have my cricut going full blast.  I have taken an album apart, scanned, and now put it back together and I want frames, fleur-de-lis and scrolls for the pages....so I am busy cutting away.  Want to learn lots here.  lol....I compare myself to the robot in the movie, Short Circuit, "Need Input".....just can't get enough.
Gail
Gail

Shelly White <mashelle@...>

Wow, it's so nice seeing that there are other Oklahoman's using MTC! I live
in Oklahoma City.

Shelly

JeannieH

I'm an Okie, but I live in North Carolina! I'm also new here...just ordered my Cricut. Have been using a Silhouette SD for almost a year. I can't wait to get to work and write about this new software on my blog!

Jeannie

Lee Ann <tazladyok@...>

Wonderful to meet you Jeannie!
Lee Ann