New Video Tutorial on Converting an image to a cutting file

Julie Flanagan

I posted a new video on my YouTube Channel on how to create a cutting file from an image. You can see it here
I used an image from Creative Fabrica.

Thanks for watching!

Julie

christine prato

Julie,
I cannot even BEGIN to thank you enough!!!!  I would never have figured this out.
Thanks again and God Bless.
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Chris

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:52 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
I posted a new video on my YouTube Channel on how to create a cutting file from an image. You can see it here
I used an image from Creative Fabrica.

Thanks for watching!

 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16