From: Rosina Stefan <rstefan28@...>
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2020 5:32 pm
Subject: [MTC-Tuts] New SVG Site - Some free

While searching for different graduation/covid svgs, I came across this site from Britain which has a ton of lovely & unique svgs.  A lot of them are 1/2 off right now.  There is a link at the top for Daily Freebie, but there are others which are free... you have to hunt for the ones that cost $0.00.  Today's freebie is quite nice.  I cannot add a photo within the email, but it's a set of little frames for each year of school through graduation of college.  Here is the website.  https://catycatherine.com/

Enjoy,
Rosina