New Single Line Font "Hand Lettered"

Leslie Peppers

Single Line Fonts has finally done it - I've gotten the latest, long awaited new font up! I've had a lot of messages and emails since I put the preview up almost a month ago. Well, I have to tell you - it's totally worth the wait! "Hand Lettered" is a handwritten style font that looks so realistic- they will think you wrote it by hand! INTRODUCTORY SALE - SITEWIDE 25% OFF! Today and tomorrow only - enjoy 25 percent off your entire purchase using code HANDLETTERED. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have enjoyed creating it! True type version :
https://www.singlelinefonts.com/collections/single-line-fonts/products/single-line-font-hand-lettered-ttf-version

milliejs2

Leslie....do I want TTF or OPF or what do I need.  I use windows 10...and use MTC and SCAL.

Millie

Leslie Peppers

Hi Millie,

What version of SCAL do you use?  Make the Cut and Sure Cuts a Lot can use both TTF and OPF fonts.  The difference in them is:   TTF fonts have to go back and "close the path", which is why they normally have outlines.  Mine go back over the line a 2nd time but in the exact same place.  So, no outline but it has 2 passes over the line.  OPF fonts, however, only have one line and do  not go back over the line a 2nd time.

So you can use either - it is just up to you and what you would prefer!  :)

AdrienneK

What is a PCS file, please?  Thank you.

What version of SCAL do you use?  Make the Cut and Sure Cuts a Lot can use both TTF and OPF fonts.  The difference in them is:   TTF fonts have to go back and "close the path", which is why they normally have outlines.  Mine go back over the line a 2nd time but in the exact same place.  So, no outline but it has 2 passes over the line.  OPF fonts, however, only have one line and do  not go back over the line a 2nd time.

So you can use either - it is just up to you and what you would prefer!  :)

PCS is a popup card studio file. When I create popup cards, I save as PCS, but almost always export as SVG. You can use the SVG files for popup cards in any software that will import SVG files.

Julie

On October 25, 2019 at 4:55 AM "'Adrienne Kirkey' adrienne@... [MTC_Tuts]" wrote:

What is a PCS file, please?  Thank you.

What version of SCAL do you use?  Make the Cut and Sure Cuts a Lot can use both TTF and OPF fonts.  The difference in them is:   TTF fonts have to go back and "close the path", which is why they normally have outlines.  Mine go back over the line a 2nd time but in the exact same place.  So, no outline but it has 2 passes over the line.  OPF fonts, however, only have one line and do  not go back over the line a 2nd time.

So you can use either - it is just up to you and what you would prefer!  :)

AdrienneK

Thank you!