New Lesson Tutorial

Julie Flanagan

Check out the demo of the latest tutorial posted to the group's Intermediate Lessons folder in the files section. The photo is located in the group's Photos section. You can click on the Photos link from the group's Home page, or click on this link to see the photo.

Download the tutorial and file for the project from here:

Print out the tutorial, and follow it step-by-step for best results. I look forward to seeing your projects as you complete the challenge at the end of the lesson.

Have fun!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Julie Flanagan

I have decided to give you all some incentive for completing the Quilt Page Frame lesson challenge. Here it is!
Post a photo of your completed project in the group's Photo section, AND
Post a unique file you made using one or more of the lesson designs, AND
Send me the links for both in an email off list.

I will send you the MTC cutting file for my latest design. Mother's day is coming soon!

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Patricia Wendell

What an incentive! I will try hard to complete my lesson today!

Pat

Alidalis Acevedo

THANKS... you are so detail oriented in your tutorials and I love it!

-- dalis

On Apr 10, 2010, at 8:43 PM, CraftyMusician wrote:

Check out the demo of the latest tutorial posted to the group's Intermediate Lessons folder in the files section. The photo is located in the group's Photos section. You can click on the Photos link from the group's Home page, or click on this link to see the photo.

Download the tutorial and file for the project from here:

Print out the tutorial, and follow it step-by-step for best results. I look forward to seeing your projects as you complete the challenge at the end of the lesson.

Have fun!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Julie Flanagan

I  look forward to seeing your completed projects!

I hate to insult the intelligence of those who don't need all of these tiny details.  I have found that those who are experienced designers can figure out how to do some of these projects simply by looking at a design or watching a video. Since Make The Cut is a new software package, I think most users need very specific and detailed steps to print out and follow. After doing a number of projects this way, often enough, you will learn to use the great tools the software provides for creating your own designs. Repetition is the key to mastery. You may need to come back to these instructions again, if you haven't played with the software for awhile. I know, because I have to review my own notes from time to time to remember how to do some things.

THANKS... you are so detail oriented in your tutorials and I love it!

-- dalis

On Apr 10, 2010, at 8:43 PM, CraftyMusician wrote:

Check out the demo of the latest tutorial posted to the group's Intermediate Lessons folder in the files section. The photo is located in the group's Photos section. You can click on the Photos link from the group's Home page, or click on this link to see the photo.

Download the tutorial and file for the project from here:

Print out the tutorial, and follow it step-by-step for best results. I look forward to seeing your projects as you complete the challenge at the end of the lesson.

Have fun!

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Ann Weedman <weedmana@...>

i love you in depth tuts i have my frame made just need to cut and out a picture in it, hope i am able to get that mothers day one ,its awesome.
Ann W
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff,
trust Him fully and let go,
only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall,
or He'll teach you how to fly!
IN GOD WE TRUST

Terri Ettling-Shell

Please keep the details. Sometimes I think I know and others my brain is
fried. Thanks a ton.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Ann Weedman <weedmana@...>

just put it in the photos.
Ann W
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff,
trust Him fully and let go,
only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall,
or He'll teach you how to fly!
IN GOD WE TRUST

Sandra <scrappinsandy49@...>

Julie, I definitely love your detailed tutorials. I learn alot from them, as I do with videos.  I agree that repetition is the key to mastery. Plus, sometimes after I think I have mastered something, along comes a little tip in a detailed tut that I didn't know.  I love those "OH WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT" moments.
Thank you for all you do.

Sandra

Julie Flanagan

Nice job, Ann. Thanks for sharing your photo.

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff,
trust Him fully and let go,
only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall,
or He'll teach you how to fly!
IN GOD WE TRUST

Mailmanlady <Mailmanldy@...>

Julie,

Great lesson, and so easy to follow, I just finished it, and I should be in bed.. have to get up and go to work in the morning, but I'm addicted to this program. I can't wait to try this technique out with different shapes. Thanks for doing this tutorial.

Diane

Ann Weedman <weedmana@...>

thank you , thats my youngest son and family.