New Files Added

Julie Flanagan

Please do not be alarmed at all the new files added to this group's Files section. Unless you are using MTC version 3 or earlier, you do not need these older files.

 I decided to move older MTC files from the MTC_Tuts_Old Yahoo group to this group. The tutorials in this section were made using screen shots from older versions of Make The Cut. When Make The Cut software was updated from versions 3 to 4, I had to redo all of the tutorials to match the new screens in MTC 4+.  Some people, especially those with older Cricut machines, requested that I not get rid of the older tutorials after updating them. So I started a new group, and moved all of the older tutorials there for those who needed them.

Since this group will be transferred to groups.io as soon as that process can be completed, I decided to make the MTC_Tuts_Old a sub-group of this larger MTC-Tuts@Groups.io  Moving these older files here (even if only temporarily) will allow future access to these older files without us having to pay an additional $220 transfer fee.

Thanks!

Julie

Cheri Stucke

You are amazing!  Thank you so very much!

On Oct 24, 2019, at 7:38 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] wrote:

[...]

Tam

Julie,
Will you notify us of the move once it's completed?  How will we know where to find you.
Thanks
Tammy

On Oct 24, 2019, at 7:38 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, you will receive an invitation to the new group.

Julie

On Oct 24, 2019, at 7:38 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] < MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

[...]

SandiS

Thank you for all that you do 👏😁

Merle Laurent

Thank you!!!!

DiAnn Tenorio

I was wondering how this was going to work - but I see the files - whoohoo
Thanks Julie For ALL your work...