Topics

MTC Registration Key

Julie Flanagan

Check this document to try to recover your MTC registration Key. https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf

If you cannot find it, and really don't like using other software, you might need to purchase it again. It is well worth it for what it still does. But this time make sure that you save your registration key somewhere OFF of your computer, so that you can access it if you should need it.

Julie

On 12/31/2020 4:49 PM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

Miss the whole MTC group. I'm trying to learn Canvas and SCAL. Would rather have my MTC back. Lost my registration key.
           Salley

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:25 PM, Sharon Finnie
<slfinnie@...> wrote:
Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at
Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not
computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!

On 12/31/2020 6:27 PM, Liz Ackerman wrote:
> LOL MTC is STILL better!!!
>
> This Group is MTC-Tuts which stands for Make The Cut! Tutorials =)
>
> On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Sharon Finnie wrote:
>>
>> MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy
>> Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the
>> Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.
>>
>> MTC-Make the Cut
>>
>> On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
>>> Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

Cheryl Rotnem

Julie, I want to thank you for the info on how to find and save my MTC REG #. I got it!!! Yeah!!!
Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher
CA/USA