MTC program

tracylitsinger@att.net <tracylitsinger@...>

I am not sure how to post with this new io group stuff, hope this is correct,
i found my registration key, i got my old cricut expression back, but do not have MTC on this computer it is on my old one, how do i get the program back and will my registration code still work??

Julie Flanagan

You can copy the entire MTC directory from the old computer to the new one. You registration code should work.

Julie

On 02/09/2021 12:39 PM tracylitsinger@... <tracylitsinger@...> wrote:

I am not sure how to post with this new io group stuff, hope this is correct,
i found my registration key, i got my old cricut expression back, but do not have MTC on this computer it is on my old one, how do i get the program back and will my registration code still work??

tracylitsinger@att.net <tracylitsinger@...>

i can not access my old computer, it needs a video card or something

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 03:53:13 PM EST, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

You can copy the entire MTC directory from the old computer to the new one. You registration code should work.

Julie
On 02/09/2021 12:39 PM tracylitsinger@... <tracylitsinger@...> wrote:

I am not sure how to post with this new io group stuff, hope this is correct,
i found my registration key, i got my old cricut expression back, but do not have MTC on this computer it is on my old one, how do i get the program back and will my registration code still work??

Julie Flanagan

You can download the trial version of MTC here:

Julie