MTC - other machines

m_peetz <peetz4@...>

I have seen posts about using the software to cut with the Blue Wishblade, CraftRobo, Sihoutte. Does anyone know if it will cut to The Cougar Black Cat? I have stacks of GSD files which I had with my Old Blue Wishblade. My new machine the Cougar uses svg files. It would be great to be able to use this software and not have to convert everything!!!

Julie Flanagan

You can export MTC files as SVG, then open the SVG files in your Cougar Black Cat cutter to cut. You can also cut the SVG files directly to the Blue Wishblade if you can get your computer to recognize your Blue Wishblade. Overview instructions for printing the images in MTC to the Blue Wishblade are currently posted in this group's Message #230.  I hope to post a full tutorial for cutting from  MTC to the Blue Wishblade in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience!

You can "print" your GSD files to PDFCreator, save as SVG, then open in your Black Cat software to cut.