Markers

Terri Ettling-Shell

OK everyone I want to throw this out there. I am beginning to have my drawing, highlighting, and writing markers go bad. I have had them a pretty long time. What do all of you guys use? I am willing to spend some money on a great set of markers. HELP!!!!!

Denise Laughlin

I LOVE my Copic Sketch markers. They are the best for coloring things in. You can blend them with each other because of their alcohol base. I can't imagine there is a better marker out there, but they are pretty pricey. If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, they run them at 30% off pretty regularly. The markers are in the art department. Also, if you check YouTube, and run a search for Copic markers, you usually can see some demos of them. Denise

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, "Terri E" <tlettling@...> wrote:

[...]

Julie Flanagan

In very dry climates, water based pens can dry out rapidly. I have been able to refresh my pens by opening their caps and putting a few drops of water in them. For the alcohol based pens, I add some clear dye base. I haven't tried adding alcohol, but a drop might revitalize your pens. Some of my pens are 20 years old and still working.

Terri Ettling-Shell

I will have to take a look at Hobby Lobby. Thansk

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Terri Ettling-Shell

Thanks Julie, I know I have refreshed as much as I can. It is time for a
new set bad. I will have to keep refreshing until I make the purchase.

_____

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase