Make The Cut Webinar

bbkraze@...

This is fantastic!  Thank you for posting this and many many many Thanks to Andy for slaining all this 'stuff' .. I love it!

In a message dated 3/26/2010 5:05:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, craftymusician@... writes:

If you were not able to attend the first Make The Cut Webinar, you might want to go see it now. It is available here:
http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/230966-0N88/20100325.wmv

Special thanks to Andy for making this video of the Webinar available to all for free. I will post the link in the groups Links section for all who are interested in finding this later.

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Julie Flanagan