Topics

Learn to Design Your own SVG files using Illustrator or Inkscape

Julie Flanagan

If you think you might like to learn to create quality cutting files using Illustrator or Inkscape, you might want to consider enrolling in Jennifer Maker's excellent course Cut Above SVG Design Course. I took this course a couple of years ago, and learned a lot! Illustrator and Inkscape are no longer such huge mysteries to me!

Jennifer Maker has opened enrollment to her excellent Cut Above SVG Design Course. Check out her free introductory videos here to see how you like her style. https://jennifermaker.lpages.co/the-joy-of-svgs/

She will also be having a Free Webinar Thursday. It was excellent last year, so go here to see it. https://jennifermaker.teachable.com/p/how-to-create-svgs-to-supercharge-your-crafts-webinar?affcode=152016_esqhercc

Enrollment for this year ends Saturday, so be sure to get signed up before then if you want to learn how to make your own professional designs using Illustrator or Inkscape. Go here to learn more: https://jennifermaker.teachable.com/p/cut-above?affcode=152016_esqhercc

Meanwhile, I am still supporting MTC here, so be sure to ask your important questions about it in this group!

Julie