Julie's Desktop Calendar last year

Paulette Campbell

I made Julie's Desktop Calendar last year and loved it.  I want to keep using it for 2020 but I forgot where she send me to get the actual calendar months.  I know it was a website but can't remember which.  Does anyone know.

Paulette

Tam

It's her web site. https://cuttercrafter.com/

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 8:12 AM Paulette Campbell <pccpaulette@...> wrote:
I made Julie's Desktop Calendar last year and loved it.  I want to keep using it for 2020 but I forgot where she send me to get the actual calendar months.  I know it was a website but can't remember which.  Does anyone know.

Paulette

Julie Flanagan

You can print a 2020 calendar from here:  https://www.calendar-365.com/2020-calendar.html

Julie