Topics

Introduction

four11lady@...

Hello all,

   My name is Sharon and I live in Southern California. I am a novice cardmaker at the young age of 62 and I have both the Create and the Expression along with Design Studio(yuck), both versions of Scal and now MTC. It sounds like I know what I am doing, but I don't!!! I really want to learn this so that I can design some of my own files and share......just like all you experts have been doing. LOL
   My friends and family think I am such a creative person because of the cards I have been making using the fantastic files that have been shared......little do they know that I am riding on someone else's shirt tails.
   I also belong to Julie's Scrap Savvy group and get wonderful files from her. Thank you Scrap Savvy girls............
   I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to learning more so that I too can design and share.
   A great big THANK YOU goes out to all the talented designers who have unselfishly shared files with us, and I am looking forward to Julie's great tutorials.
   Wishing all of you a great day!!! God bless.
                                                                                        Sharon F.

Linda DuBois <lindadb@...>

Hello everyone. I am Linda DuBois and live in PA. I am a scrapbooker, and am learning to make a few cards as well. I love my Cricut and have a "thing" for saving any SVG files that I might need for future use. I had the earlier version of Sure Cuts Alot and was constantly having problems with it bombing out with just a simple resize, so decided to purchase MTC rather than upgrade SCAL. So far, I am really liking MTC.

I have been married for almost 40 yrs. (Sept.) and have a special needs son who is on the Autistic Spectrum. He is a constant challenge, but a loving and giving person. Hubby and I are retired now, and we will be traveling a bunch this summer in our motor home. I hope to take my Cricut with me and continue to craft on the slow days.

I am looking forward to learning in this group.

Linda