Topics

INTRO

ALEXANDRA <fariacabral@...>

Hello Group.
My name is Alexandra.
I'm Brazilian, and I live in Rio de Janeiro.
I love scraps.
I bought Silhouette 3 and I trying to learn. I love to see what you can do with paper and Silhouette. I'm working with Foamy (Goma Eva) too. Hugs.

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Julie Flanagan

Welcome to the group! You will find many SVG cutting files that you can use in the group's Files section in the Shared MTC Files folder. You will need to have at least the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition to be able to import SVG files if you are using Silhouette Studio.

However, you can use Make The Cut software to create your designs and export as SVG to use in the software of your choice. There are tons of tutorials in this group to help you learn to use MakeTheCut.

Julie