charge, right................just like SCAL?

four11lady@...

Great........ty Julie

In a message dated 3/11/2010 8:26:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, craftymusician@... writes:

There is NO CHARGE for the MTC update. Yeah!!!!!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net  Flanagan Educational Services

From: four11lady@aol.com
To: "MTC Tuts" s.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:25:40 AM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Installing Beta Version

Julie,
So now that this is going to version 2, we will have to pay an upgrade
charge, right................just like SCAL?

Julie Flanagan

Before installing the Beta Version of MTC 2.03, go to C:\Program Files and change the name of your MTC 1.4 folder to Make The Cut1_4. Then when you install the Beta version, it will not overwrite the older version. You may need the older version until Version 2 is ready for its final release. You don't have to uninstall one version before installing a new one.

From: four11lady@...
To: "MTC Tuts" Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:25:40 AM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected

Julie,
So now that this is going to version 2, we will have to pay an upgrade
charge, right................just like SCAL?

craftluv45 <craftluv45@...>

Phooey, I thought it would give the option of choosing where to install it, Julie, and then it just started and I could not stop it, so it overwrote... I'm happy with the new one... but I even tried to roll back my system with the system restore feature and get it back and my system won't allow that... can I download pre beta from Andy again as I paid for it? Question is, more likely, will I NEED the old one? Thanks, hugs, Trina

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Thanks for starting this group. With you doing the training, I am
sure that we will learn lots. A question that I have is: I have the
paid version with the lifetime upgrades. It sounds like the beta
version my have some wonderful new features. If I download it, will
I still have the 1.4 running also? Do we remove the old version?

Linda

Julie Flanagan

The 1.4 version is available from http://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx?ref=rn_header
First label the file folder in the Program Files Make The Cut 2_03 before downloading the 1.4 just in case it wants to over write the new version.  Since the download is free, you should not have a problem.

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., craftymusician@... wrote:

> Before installing the Beta Version of MTC 2.03, go to C:\Program Files and change the name of your MTC 1.4 folder to Make The Cut1_4. Then when you install the Beta version, it will not overwrite the older version. You may need the older version until Version 2 is ready for its final release. You don't have to uninstall one version before installing a new one.
>
> Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
> www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Funtime in Oz with Paz and Gaz <ssfuntimeinoz@...>

Hi all,

I've missed something.  I've got V1.4, but don't have the Beta version.  Where do I download this from and do I need it.

Thanks

Alisa Orford-Roberts
De-Signs Made by Me!
Australian agent for:
BossKut Gazelle
Pazzles Inspiration
Funtime Deluxe 2009
0409 530 380

This message may contain privileged or confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email from your system. You should rely on your own virus checking programmes and procedures for checking any attachments. Please advise us if you wish your name and email address to be removed from our database. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be views of any such entity.

All quotes are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Carriage. Copies available on request.

First label the file folder in the Program Files Make The Cut 2_03 before downloading the 1.4 just in case it wants to over write the new version.  Since the download is free, you should not have a problem.

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net  Flanagan Educational Services

Phooey, I thought it would give the option of choosing where to install it, Julie, and then it just started and I could not stop it, so it overwrote... I'm happy with the new one... but I even tried to roll back my system with the system restore feature and get it back and my system won't allow that... can I download pre beta from Andy again as I paid for it? Question is, more likely, will I NEED the old one? Thanks, hugs, Trina
--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, craftymusician@... wrote:

> Before installing the Beta Version of MTC 2.03, go to C:\Program Files and change the name of your MTC 1.4 folder to Make The Cut1_4. Then when you install the Beta version, it will not overwrite the older version. You may need the older version until Version 2 is ready for its final release. You don't have to uninstall one version before installing a new one.
>
> Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
> www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Julie Flanagan

You can find the link for MTC Beta 2.03 in the group messages, message #6, or in the group's links section.

First label the file folder in the Program Files Make The Cut 2_03 before downloading the 1.4 just in case it wants to over write the new version.  Since the download is free, you should not have a problem.

Phooey, I thought it would give the option of choosing where to install it, Julie, and then it just started and I could not stop it, so it overwrote... I'm happy with the new one... but I even tried to roll back my system with the system restore feature and get it back and my system won't allow that... can I download pre beta from Andy again as I paid for it? Question is, more likely, will I NEED the old one? Thanks, hugs, Trina
--- In MTC_Tuts@..., craftymusician@... wrote:

> Before installing the Beta Version of MTC 2.03, go to C:\Program Files and change the name of your MTC 1.4 folder to Make The Cut1_4. Then when you install the Beta version, it will not overwrite the older version. You may need the older version until Version 2 is ready for its final release. You don't have to uninstall one version before installing a new one.
>
> Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
> www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Terri Ettling-Shell

Same for me Trina. I renamed the new version and then went back and
downloaded the 1.4 version. I have not tried either one yet.

Terri Ettling-Shell