Inspirational Mugs

Julie Flanagan

I have been having fun making inspirational mugs for holiday gifts. Everyone who has received them so far is loving them. I used a new-to-me-process called sublimation. I have had the supplies to do this for quite awhile, but I thought it would be very difficult. But in reality, the process was very simple. You can see my project here. Complete instructions are included with the file.

Julie
Pazzles DIY Inspirational Mug Set with SVG download by Julie Flanagan. Compatible with all major electronic cutters including Pazzles Inspiration, Cricut, and Silhouette Cameo.

aussiecaz

These look amazing!