Holiday Gift Plate

Julie Flanagan

Here is my latest Pazzles Design Team Project. It is part of Pazzles' 12 Gifts of Christmas event. Every day they are posting new gift projects that you can make. All projects at the Pazzles Craft Room are FREE downloads for members. Those who are not members can purchase the SVG files. You can check it out here:
https://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/2019/11/22/cutting-plate

I don't have the details yet, but Pazzles is having a Black Friday sale starting November 29 through Dec 8. They will be offering up to $300 off on their Inspiration Vue machine, which ships with their excellent InVue software. Watch for updates on their sale.

It’s beautiful, Julie!! Well done.

On Nov 24, 2019, at 5:51 AM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Here is my latest Pazzles Design Team Project. It is part of Pazzles' 12 Gifts of Christmas event. Every day they are posting new gift projects that you can make. All projects at the Pazzles Craft Room are FREE downloads for members. Those who are not members can purchase the SVG files. You can check it out here:
https://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/2019/11/22/cutting-plate

I don't have the details yet, but Pazzles is having a Black Friday sale starting November 29 through Dec 8. They will be offering up to $300 off on their Inspiration Vue machine, which ships with their excellent InVue software. Watch for updates on their sale.

Julie

LaNell

Beautiful!  Julie, have a blessed Thanksgiving!   I really appreciate all you do for us.  I've been following you for many many years.  I feel like you are part of my family!  Want to come over for Thanksgiving Emoji ?  I live in Texas.

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go." Abraham Lincoln