From: "Jodi"
To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:25:51 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Hello Everyone  .....an introduction

Hello all my name is Jodi Barber I live in Melvindale Michigan (USA) I am married have 2 daughters 19 and 21 years old I'm due a grandchild in october....I am an office manager for a seafood distributor ...I love my cricut and all the things it can do...I am looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone....

Happy Scrapping
Jodi