Group Renewal

Julie Flanagan

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

Julie

Betsey Kirkland

Hi Julie,

I need an email or phone number.  I tried to send you some money, but Paypal did not like the name.  This is what I got:
Inline image

Betsey

On Sunday, October 10, 2021, 04:09:31 PM EDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

Thanks!

Julie

<00d865ed-69fd-b95d-b085-9cb29211cb7e@...>" style="max-width: 800px; width: 100%;" class="yahoo-inline-image" src="/ajax/image/mail/compose/mailstorage/image?id=7debdd4b6c0c40cc9e1fe296d0fc293f&uid=5278c3b11c6d4621a4b38b978e37eaf9" alt="Inline image" data-mce-src="https://connect.xfinity.com/ajax/image/mail/compose/mailstorage/image?id=7debdd4b6c0c40cc9e1fe296d0fc293f&uid=5278c3b11c6d4621a4b38b978e37eaf9" data-mce-style="max-width: 800px; width: 100%;">

[...]

Susan Meacham

Julie,

I have you down as Flanagan Educational Services in PayPal.  Is this correct?  $2 was sent.

Susan

On Oct 10, 2021, at 1:09 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

Julie

Linda Kammerer

I got the same issue

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 5:23 PM Betsey Kirkland via groups.io <wbktj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Jonnie in SC <dbrit89828@...>

Julie, you are doing an excellent job keeping this group going.  But the time has come for me put away the papercrafting and all the associated toys, so I'm going to bow out quietly and wish everyone all the best.

Downsizing has forced me to make hard choices about what crafts and hobbies bring me the most joy, and gift the least favorite to others who can enjoy playing.  I haven't touched the Cricut (and MTC) in several years, so this decision, though regretable, wasn't too hard.

Life changes and we have to accept that we must also change.  Not trying to sound sad, I will still have embroidery, quilting, photography and genealogy to keep me occupied.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to learn from you!

Jonnie in SC

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

I see that PayPal is accepting payments to me via craftymusician @ comcast. net or julieflanagan1 @ juno. com

Thank you.

I have sent you a free popup card cutting file.

Have Fun.

Julie

On 10/10/2021 1:13 PM Susan Meacham <susan@...> wrote:

[...]

lukenessling@...

Hi Julie,

Contribution happily sent!  Thank you for all you do.

Kelly

On Oct 10, 2021, at 6:24 PM, Susan Meacham <Susan@...> wrote:

[...]

Janet Schaefer

I sent $2 to the craftymusician email address. Thanks for all the help Julie!

Janet Schaefer

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Group Renewal

[...]

Michael Bakeler

What is the annual fee this year, may I ask?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021, 16:09 Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

They said they would bill me $220 this year. Although looking at their payment schedule, this basic service should cost $200 for 500 people, plus $.44 per person over the 500. I guess I will see.

Donations are coming in. Not enough yet, but every bit helps!

Julie

On 10/10/2021 4:36 PM Michael Bakeler <ourlovinghome@...> wrote:

[...]

SusanC

The Julie Flanagan I sent my money to was julie.flanagan99@....  I will try to contact this person to see if she will send my money back.

SusanC

mine went to:  it was for $3.00..I'm assuming this was the wrong person??

julie.flanagan99@...

Julie Flanagan

Oops, that one is not me.

julieflanagan1 @ juno . com

Thanks!

Julie

On 10/10/2021 5:02 PM SusanC via groups.io <greeknh@...> wrote:

mine went to:  it was for $3.00..I'm assuming this was the wrong person??

julie.flanagan99@...

KScraps2@...

Sent. Thank you for all you do.

Suzy Hutton

$2 sent. Thank you!

hmarklover

Julie, I will be glad to contribute, but I’m not sure where this group is located. What is it’s location?

Barbara

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!

Julie

chenurds@...

Oh my I sent mine to your email as it is in this group. Is that ok?

S Cox

Contribute sent. Thank you for all your hard work with the group.

On 11 Oct 2021, at 01:26, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Oops, that one is not me.

julieflanagan1 @ juno . com

Thanks!

Julie
On 10/10/2021 5:02 PM SusanC via groups.io <greeknh@...> wrote:

mine went to:  it was for $3.00..I'm assuming this was the wrong person??

julie.flanagan99@...

Brenda Bennett

Just sent $5.00 Hope I did it right and that you actually receive it!

Have a blessed day!

On Oct 10, 2021, at 11:12 PM, Suzy Hutton <suzybhutton@...> wrote:

$2 sent. Thank you!