Free Printable downloads

Julie Flanagan

A year of crafts downloads
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/page/ayoc-solid/

Color Me Happy Downloads
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/page/colormehappy/

You can download and print printed papers, solid color papers, or designs to color, all FREE. Use them in your crafting projects! Here is one video showing how you can add a photo to a shape in Make The Cut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKk2AokiBF0&list=PL6Ws4NVgqvPlMVCWU0L03dhLbr5Wed0e3&index=105
You could simply print a patterned paper or solid paper, and cut pieces from it. That is the easiest way to use printed paper. Sometimes I shrink the image to the size I need for cutting a shape, in order to save on ink.

You can also change colors of your papers in MTC. This is such great software!

Julie

Myrtle Johnson

Thanks!

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 12:17 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
A year of crafts downloads

Color Me Happy Downloads
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/page/colormehappy/

You can download and print printed papers, solid color papers, or designs to color, all FREE. Use them in your crafting projects! Here is one video showing how you can add a photo to a shape in Make The Cut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKk2AokiBF0&list=PL6Ws4NVgqvPlMVCWU0L03dhLbr5Wed0e3&index=105
You could simply print a patterned paper or solid paper, and cut pieces from it. That is the easiest way to use printed paper. Sometimes I shrink the image to the size I need for cutting a shape, in order to save on ink.

You can also change colors of your papers in MTC. This is such great software!

Julie

lynnscraps

Thanks, Julie. Yes Make the Cut IS GREAT. I’ve had it since it’s inception. Wish someone could buy it and bring it back.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, June 21, 2021, 11:17 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

A year of crafts downloads
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/page/ayoc-solid/

Color Me Happy Downloads
https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/page/colormehappy/

You can download and print printed papers, solid color papers, or designs to color, all FREE. Use them in your crafting projects! Here is one video showing how you can add a photo to a shape in Make The Cut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKk2AokiBF0&list=PL6Ws4NVgqvPlMVCWU0L03dhLbr5Wed0e3&index=105
You could simply print a patterned paper or solid paper, and cut pieces from it. That is the easiest way to use printed paper. Sometimes I shrink the image to the size I need for cutting a shape, in order to save on ink.

You can also change colors of your papers in MTC. This is such great software!

Julie

June

Thank you so much for the links to the website. Really cool things there.
June