Free Font

Julie Flanagan

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grab it now while you can. https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/lover-11/ref/24751/

Julie

Kathy Kelley

Thank you so much for the heads up on the cute font!

Kathy

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:18:05 AM PDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grab it now while you can. https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/lover-11/ref/24751/

Julie

Andy Cobb

Hi Julie can you help me l hadto down load make the cut and pop up studio again, but l cant get the license key put on the registration, do you know how it says copy and paste, l only have it writen down as l bought it a few years ago regards Debbie Cobb

On Wednesday, 7 July 2021, 00:55:28 BST, Kathy Kelley via groups.io <neeka2u@...> wrote:

Thank you so much for the heads up on the cute font!

Kathy

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:18:05 AM PDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grab it now while you can. https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/lover-11/ref/24751/

Select and copy the MTC registration, it begins with MTC.

In MTC click Help => Register Make The Cut!.

Paste into the line provided.

If you have it written down, then ope Notepad (click Start, type Notepad, click the top item and type in your MTC registration number. It should be in this format:

MTCccccccccccccc-cccccccc-cccccccc where c = a character in the registration key string.

HTH

Liz

On 7/7/2021 5:27 AM, Andy Cobb via groups.io wrote:
Hi Julie can you help me l hadto down load make the cut and pop up studio again, but l cant get the license key put on the registration, do you know how it says copy and paste, l only have it writen down as l bought it a few years ago regards Debbie Cobb

On Wednesday, 7 July 2021, 00:55:28 BST, Kathy Kelley via groups.io <neeka2u@...> wrote:

Thank you so much for the heads up on the cute font!

Kathy

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:18:05 AM PDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grab it now while you can. https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/lover-11/ref/24751/

mimimcgill78

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 1:14 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grabnow while you can. https://www..com/product/lover"

Julie

Donna Flint

It says it's $6 for me.

Love-N-Stuff,

-Donna-
www.cloudhuggers.com
On 9/12/2021 1:33 PM, mimimcgill78 via groups.io wrote:

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 1:14 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

This cute font is FREE for the next 6 days. Grabnow while you can. https://www..com/product/lover"

This item was free for a limited time, which is now past.

Julie