Free Cutting Files in Yahoo Groups Going Away

Julie Flanagan

I am a member of many Yahoo groups that have free downloads of cutting files in their group Files sections. Most of these groups have been inactive for a long time. You can still grab those free cutting files by joining the groups, before Yahoo takes their files away.

This week I went through all of the groups I belong to, and downloaded files, just to see what was there. If you need more cutting files, you might want to do the same, if you have the time.

Did you know that Make The Cut can open MTC files, and it can also import SVG, WPC, GSD, and PDF files? Then you can select all, and save as MTC, or export as SVG to use in your favorite cutting software. MTC does a stellar job of importing all of these file formats.

Here are some Yahoo Groups to look at. You will need to join the groups in order to access their files before they go away. I don't know if the owners of these groups will be transferring their files elsewhere.

FuntimeScrapbooking - 645 WPC files

Pazzles Inspiration yahoo group - 598 WPC files

CreativCutters -421 WPC files

MyCutterGroup - 276 WPC files

MakeTheCut Yahoo group 102 MTC files

Sure Cuts A Lot Users - 565 SVG files

Silhouette Users - 499 GSD files

CutterCentral 98 gSD files

DigitalCraftCutters - 116 GSD, Studio, and WPC files

Pink Wishblade Group - 104 GSD files

Julie

DiAnn Tenorio

Julie,
do you know who the owner is for the surecuts alot users?  I would love to be able to get into that one before everything changes

Julie Flanagan

You can contact the owner of the surecuts alot users Yahoo group here: