Free Craft Bundle

Julie Flanagan

There is a very nice FREE Home Crafting Bundle Available now.

Lucy Tedesco

Thank you; I have so many friends who are suddenly finding themselves home with their kiddos. great resource!

--
Grace Reigns!

Elaine Schwetz

Yes, this will be wonderful for us to have right now. Creativefabrica did a really nice thing. Thanks for telling us, Julie.

Elaine

rschwetz@...

There is a very nice FREE Home Crafting Bundle Available now.

SueKaye

Thank you Julie

I know that they will be put to good use

Sue

There is a very nice FREE Home Crafting Bundle Available now.