Free Coloring Pages

Julie Flanagan

Thanks so much to all who were able to help with our group renewal fees. Due to your contributions, I will be able to pay the required fee due this Sunday!!!!!

We have had grandchildren visiting us all summer through November. They enjoy doing crafts. So today I printed out coloring pages, and let them do some coloring with some of my favorite pens. If you enjoy coloring, or have loved ones that like to color with any medium, you can find some very nice FREE coloring pages here:
https://www.crafterscompanion.com/page/colormehappy/  There are lots to choose from. Have fun!

Julie

D Butts

How does one contribute?

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 4:50 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Thanks so much to all who were able to help with our group renewal fees. Due to your contributions, I will be able to pay the required fee due this Sunday!!!!!

We have had grandchildren visiting us all summer through November. They enjoy doing crafts. So today I printed out coloring pages, and let them do some coloring with some of my favorite pens. If you enjoy coloring, or have loved ones that like to color with any medium, you can find some very nice FREE coloring pages here:
https://www.crafterscompanion.com/page/colormehappy/  There are lots to choose from. Have fun!

You may contribute by sending via Paypal to julieflanagan1 @ juno . com  (remove spaces.)

Thanks!

Julie

On 10/23/2021 8:55 AM D Butts <djbinfo@...> wrote:

How does one contribute?

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 4:50 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Thanks so much to all who were able to help with our group renewal fees. Due to your contributions, I will be able to pay the required fee due this Sunday!!!!!

We have had grandchildren visiting us all summer through November. They enjoy doing crafts. So today I printed out coloring pages, and let them do some coloring with some of my favorite pens. If you enjoy coloring, or have loved ones that like to color with any medium, you can find some very nice FREE coloring pages here:
https://www.crafterscompanion.com/page/colormehappy/  There are lots to choose from. Have fun!

Julie

D Butts

How much?

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 11:01 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
[...]

You may contribute any amount. Thanks!

Julie

On 10/23/2021 1:39 PM D Butts <djbinfo@...> wrote:

[...]

Sharon Montefalcon

What is this for Julie?

On Fri., Oct. 22, 2021, 8:50 p.m. Julie Flanagan, <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Thanks so much to all who were able to help with our group renewal fees. Due to your contributions, I will be able to pay the required fee due this Sunday!!!!!

We have had grandchildren visiting us all summer through November. They enjoy doing crafts. So today I printed out coloring pages, and let them do some coloring with some of my favorite pens. If you enjoy coloring, or have loved ones that like to color with any medium, you can find some very nice FREE coloring pages here:
https://www.crafterscompanion.com/page/colormehappy/  There are lots to choose from. Have fun!

Julie

aussiecaz

Happy to read you had the fees covered! Thank you for maintaining the Group

DebraAnn Costanzo

Thank you for the coloring pages!

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 7:50 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Thanks so much to all who were able to help with our group renewal fees. Due to your contributions, I will be able to pay the required fee due this Sunday!!!!!

We have had grandchildren visiting us all summer through November. They enjoy doing crafts. So today I printed out coloring pages, and let them do some coloring with some of my favorite pens. If you enjoy coloring, or have loved ones that like to color with any medium, you can find some very nice FREE coloring pages here:
https://www.crafterscompanion.com/page/colormehappy/  There are lots to choose from. Have fun!

Julie

Linda

Thank you, Julie

I very much appreciate you!

Linda

Julie Flanagan

Free Coloring Pages? These are for those who like to color. Lots of Free downloadable coloring pages are available.

Julie