FREE Butterfly Box Card

Julie Flanagan

Roxanne Margaret

Thanks. I found it on my own.

Roxy ❤️s 'ya
HispaniTech Computer Resources (since 1991)

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 12:44:08 PM PDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Cheryl Rotnem

I went to their site and got it. Ty Julie

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 12:44 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Sorry the link didn't come through for the FREE Butterfly Box Card. Here it ishttp://www.svgcuts.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=3723&jxURL=https://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=689

Julie

misha saillant <mishasa1213@...>

thanks

Le jeu. 23 avr. 2020, à 15 h 44, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> a écrit :
Sorry the link didn't come through for the FREE Butterfly Box Card. Here it ishttp://www.svgcuts.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=3723&jxURL=https://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=689

Julie

Marion Davis

There is an extra W in the url so the link doesn’t work

Cheryl Rotnem

Just get it from the site, that's what did

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 2:20 PM Marion Davis via groups.io <marionddavis=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

There is an extra W in the url so the link doesn’t work

Carl Moon <carl.moon@...>

Hi Julie,
The link has gone through now.
Thanks
Carl

Cheryl Rotnem

I finished my card yes! I think it took me 2 hrs. to put it together. I cut everything out the day before. Thanks for letting me know it was available for free!

Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher
CA/USA