File Organization

Julie Flanagan

There is a tutorial in this group's File section covering how I have organized my cutting files. You can find that tutorial here:  https://mtc-tuts.groups.io/g/main/files/01_Introductory_Lessons

Julie

On November 11, 2019 at 12:15 PM Penny Reinhart <preinhart5@...> wrote:

how do you organize your files i would love to know i keep trying and am a failure at it

Cindy Zick

How to I join?  Thanks,

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io [mailto:main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io] On Behalf Of Julie Flanagan
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 5:29 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io; Penny Reinhart
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] File Organization

There is a tutorial in this group's File section covering how I have organized my cutting files. You can find that tutorial here:  https://mtc-tuts.groups.io/g/main/files/01_Introductory_Lessons

Julie

how do you organize your files i would love to know i keep trying and am a failure at it

Julie Flanagan

Cindy, you are already a member. Just go to groups.io and select the group name. Then you can look in the Files to see what all is there.

Julie

On November 11, 2019 at 4:09 PM Cindy Zick <favre4@...> wrote:

How to I join?  Thanks,

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io [mailto:main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io] On Behalf Of Julie Flanagan

Julie

Cindy Zick

thanks Julie

Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 6:27 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io

Cindy, you are already a member. Just go to groups.io and select the group name. Then you can look in the Files to see what all is there.

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

Goldie Holzer

It asks me to login.  Do I need to create a login or is there a login I used before I need to use, lol.  If its one I used before – guaranteed I don’t remember it, lol.

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> On Behalf Of Julie Flanagan

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

Julie Flanagan

On November 12, 2019 at 9:15 AM Goldie Holzer <mariah10@...> wrote:

It asks me to login.  Do I need to create a login or is there a login I used before I need to use, lol.  If its one I used before – guaranteed I don’t remember it, lol.

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> On Behalf Of Julie Flanagan

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

Susan Boyles

Hi Julie,

I am just saw this email.
I will read the past emails aboit the steps for this new site. Just want to say thank you...

Br,
Susan Boyles

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:03:59 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>; Goldie Holzer <mariah10@...>

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

nancy stuart

What is the link to the new group, please’

Thank you,

Nancy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 4:31 PM

Hi Julie,

I will read the past emails aboit the steps for this new site. Just want to say thank you...

Br,

Susan Boyles

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...>
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>; Goldie Holzer <mariah10@...>

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

Julie Flanagan

I usually just Google groups.io and Google takes me there. All of my groups show up there, so I select the one I want. Here is the link: https://mtc-tuts.groups.io/

Julie

On November 13, 2019 at 5:28 PM "nancy stuart via Groups.Io" <missesuto@...> wrote:

Thank you,

Nancy

Hi Julie,

Br,

Susan Boyles

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

nancy stuart

Sorry, having trouble finding it. When I clicked the link it didn’t work.

Nancy

Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2019 1:10 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io; nancy stuart via Groups.Io

I usually just Google groups.io and Google takes me there. All of my groups show up there, so I select the one I want. Here is the link: https://mtc-tuts.groups.io/

Julie

On November 13, 2019 at 5:28 PM "nancy stuart via Groups.Io" <missesuto@...> wrote:

Thank you,

Nancy

Hi Julie,

Br,

Susan Boyles

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

Julie Flanagan

Try this to get to the group.

On November 16, 2019 at 5:58 PM "nancy stuart via Groups.Io" <missesuto@...> wrote:

Sorry, having trouble finding it. When I clicked the link it didn’t work.

Nancy

Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2019 1:10 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io; nancy stuart via Groups.Io

Julie

Thank you,

Nancy

Hi Julie,

Br,

Susan Boyles

Julie

How to I join?  Thanks,

Julie

ItsMeSB

Hi Penny,

Here are 4 screenshots of a continuous Windows Explorer folder-tree of my actual folders organizing my .mtc, .svg, ai files. Let me just say it's best to start organizing ASAP, as the more you have, the longer it will take to get them organized. As you accumulate more files, you'll create more detailed folders making them easier to find. I've been collecting files for probably 15 years since my first Craftrobo and have thousands and thousands of cut files.

Hope this give you some good ideas.

Good Luck,
Sharon in Iowa