Download All

Julie Flanagan

Thank you for your notes of encouragement about this group. I appreciate all of your suggestions. I know there are many of you who do not have time to download all of the resources in this group. There are also many who would like to see the material in this group moved over to groups.oi .

Here is what I have decided to do for this group. I worked many hours today to archive the MTC_Tuts Yahoo Group Files, consisting of just 4 files in a single folder. Several of the files are very large, so I hope they will be manageable as is for downloading. If not, I will have to break them into smaller chunks for download.

One PDF file contains all 1,771 pages of step-by-step, illustrated, printable tutorials.

One zipped file contains all 155 cutting files from the Shared Cutting Files folder,

One contains my photos and the other contains the few files needed for completing the lessons. I did not archive all of the shared photos, so if there are any you want, be sure to download them.

I will share the folder in my DropBox with anyone who sends a donation in any amount to my paypal account, julieflanagan1@...  With your donation, please add a note with your email address, so that I can send the download link to you. Also mention the name of this group, MTC_Tuts Yahoo Group, so that I can send you the correct link for the downloads. I may or may not make this same offer in some of my other groups, depending on the responses here.

If I receive enough donations to have the content of this group moved over to groups.oi I will go ahead and make that purchase. Thank you so much for your willingness to help with this expense.

It is not mandatory for anyone to donate. You can still download all of the files in the group for free, if you do it before Yahoo removes the content. I do plan to keep contact with this group via email, as long as that is possible.

Thanks!!!!!

Julie

Goldie Holzer

Check your paypal.  I donated.  Excited to get the files. I’ve downloaed a lot of this over the years.  But it will be nice to have it all in a few designated files..  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

[...]

Kay

Julie how do I send a donation... I just opened a pay pal  & not sure how to send it to you.
Kay Crider

On Oct 23, 2019, at 7:15 AM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] wrote:

[...]

cardsbysally

Thank you Julie for all the help you've given on this forum for so long.  I really appreciate it and I'm sorry to see the changes coming, but I guess Time Marches On. . .

Sally Penny

Sent from my LG G8 ThinQ, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Sue Collins

How do we donate

[...]

In your account, along the top somewhere will be a tab called ‘send funds’.   Click on that, and then enter her paypal account info in her e-mail below.  It will ask you how much you want to send and from what account you want to use.

I have several credit cards listed in mine as well as my credit card paypal account.   They will send you a notification in your e-mail that the funds were sent and to who and from what account

On Oct 23, 2019, at 7:15 AM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[...]

To make a donation, go to PayPal, and select Send or Sent Payment. Enter this address as the recipient: julieflanagan1@...

Type in the amount you wish to donate, and add a note to indicate your email address, and MTC_Tuts Yahoo Group Downloads.

I will send you an invitation to my dropbox, where you can download the archived files for this group.

Thanks for your help!

Julie

On October 24, 2019 at 6:28 AM "Sue Collins dscollins1917@... [MTC_Tuts]" wrote:

How do we donate

[...]

quillpm

Hi Julie. I belong to many of your groups. I would like to send you money for the 2 groups you have consolidated. Is one payment with both pcs and mtc noted ok?  Cannot find a way out of fees
Thanks
Pam

On Oct 23, 2019, at 4:13 AM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] wrote:

[...]

Yes, if you would like to include donations for both groups, please indicate that in a note at PayPal when you make your donation, to remind me to send both archives to you.

Thanks!

Julie

Latasha Tucker

Thank You Julie for everything that you do for us. I have sent a payment via Paypal to you a little earlier today. I would love the links to the folders as well as the PCS files.

Thank you again!!!!1