Design Studio

Linda DuBois <lindadb@...>

I just ordered the Design Studio from Amazon, and it was cheap, $41 with the shipping. In the meantime, my trial has stopped working. I downloaded from Provo Craft again, un-installed the older copy, and re-installed. Still doesn't work. Any suggestions.

Linda

Kathy Bessey <kathybessey@...>

Once a trial version is over it's over, even if you uninstall and
re-install. Unless you go in and take out the registry files associated with
DS in your system files you will have to wait for the full version to
arrive. Sorry.

kathyb

Julie Flanagan

There is no time limit on use of the Trial version of Design Studio. I have been using the trial version ever since it first came out. I have not purchased it, and do not intend to unless absolutely necessary. I did purchase a Cricut Juke box in order to be able to do the cart backup with the trial version of DS. Using the cartridge shipped with my Cricut plugged in to slot 1 of the Cricut Juke box along with any of additional cartridges that I wish to back up allows me to continue using the Trial version of Design Studio with the cartridges that I own. This works well for backup purposes.

Once a trial version is over it's over, even if you uninstall and
re-install. Unless you go in and take out the registry files associated with
DS in your system files you will have to wait for the full version to
arrive. Sorry.

kathyb

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    MTC_Tuts-digest@...
    MTC_Tuts-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Julie Flanagan

If you have purchased Design Studio, and it has stopped working, you should contact ProvoCraft support to get help in getting it working again.

From: "Linda DuBois"
To: "MTC Tuts" Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:13:48 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Design Studio

I just ordered the Design Studio from Amazon, and it was cheap, $41
with the shipping. In the meantime, my trial has stopped working. I
downloaded from Provo Craft again, un-installed the older copy, and
re-installed. Still doesn't work. Any suggestions.

Linda

Darlene Iglehart

Hi Sue,
You know, Sherri may have a copy of DS but she bought SCAL herself didn't she or was it the other way around?
Anyway..if you have a trial version of DS on your computer you can put a cartridge in your Jukebox and then can back up your cartridges. And use DS. Too much thinking for me. I'm going back to simple..lol. I may not get to go Tuesday. Mom has a doctors appt. It's one of her big heart test ones and carotoid artery and I had already told her I was taking her. Her appt. is at 7:30 and is one of those all day things she thinks. I may get over to the class for a minute or two..but that's life. (My life anyway..lol) Not complaining..just the way it is. Darlene

Linda DuBois <lindadb@...>

Thanks Julie. I only purchased it yesterday and
should ship today. In researching online
yesterday, I discovered that this is a common
problem. Must be a bug in the software. I
un-installed, re-downloaded the file, updates,
etc. and it still won't work. Guess I will have
to wait until the full version arrives.

Linda

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2