Creative Fabrica Membership Discount

Julie Flanagan

One of my favorite sites for getting commercial use fonts, SVG crafts, and printables is having a sale on their memberships. I purchased my membership when the cost was down like this, and now every month I can get anything I need for my projects at their site. They have over 700,000 designs to choose from
https://www.creativefabrica.com/easter/ref/24751/

The offer is limited, so if you like what you see at their site, grab this deal it while it is available.
You can still take advantage of their weekly free deals if you don't want the membership, and their bundles include amazing offers. If you haven't checked out Creative Fabrica lately, take a look. You are sure to find something you like. Be sure to grab all of their FREE STUFF while you are there.

Julie

Wendi Olmstead

Thanks for pointing the deal out.  I have bought some $1 fonts and liked many others.  They sure have a ton of nice things.
:-)Wendi
On April 7, 2020 at 12:54 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

One of my favorite sites for getting commercial use fonts, SVG crafts, and printables is having a sale on their memberships. I purchased my membership when the cost was down like this, and now every month I can get anything I need for my projects at their site. They have over 700,000 designs to choose from
https://www.creativefabrica.com/easter/ref/24751/

The offer is limited, so if you like what you see at their site, grab this deal it while it is available.
You can still take advantage of their weekly free deals if you don't want the membership, and their bundles include amazing offers. If you haven't checked out Creative Fabrica lately, take a look. You are sure to find something you like. Be sure to grab all of their FREE STUFF while you are there.

Julie

Sharon Caldwell

Is that the price per month?

Sharon

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 2:54 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
One of my favorite sites for getting commercial use fonts, SVG crafts, and printables is having a sale on their memberships. I purchased my membership when the cost was down like this, and now every month I can get anything I need for my projects at their site. They have over 700,000 designs to choose from
https://www.creativefabrica.com/easter/ref/24751/

The offer is limited, so if you like what you see at their site, grab this deal it while it is available.
You can still take advantage of their weekly free deals if you don't want the membership, and their bundles include amazing offers. If you haven't checked out Creative Fabrica lately, take a look. You are sure to find something you like. Be sure to grab all of their FREE STUFF while you are there.

Yes, the price is per month. The regular price per month is $29. The sale sets your price per month at an excellent discount.

Julie

On April 7, 2020 at 2:03 PM Sharon Caldwell <sharonscraps@...> wrote:

[...]

misha saillant <mishasa1213@...>

is't $11.per months or a lifetime membership?
thanks!

Julie Flanagan

Yes, if you purchase a membership at a discounted price,you will pay that amount each month to keep your membership active indefinitely. I did this a couple of years ago, and have enjoyed it immensely.

They only have so many memberships available at each price, so if you are going to get a membership, grab it soon.

Julie

datzmekt

Hi Julie,

It's been a while since I last contacted you or did anycrafts at all actually. I've become a Zumba fitness instructor (of all things!) and have been occupied with creating dance choreos :-p I wanted to say thank you so much for info on this great deal. I would not have known about Creative Fabrics without you and am so glad I signed up for their memberships. Such a great deal woohoo! You're the best!

Also Julie this is how long I've been out of the crafts world. I just found out that Cricut is no longer making physical cartridges! What a shock that is as i have over 125 carts and half of them I haven't even opened yet! I'm still using my Create Expression and Cricut Cake. I have a Cricut Explore 2 which I bought my daughter but she wanted the C Maker so I haven't jumped to to Cricut digital images as when I do any digital files I use my S Cameo. Now my question...Cricut used to have a very robust Gallery section where you can view projects made with a particular cartridge. I'm going thru my carts right now to see what I want to keep and what I might sell on Ebay (never done that before so have to figure it out). So I went to Cricut.com and noticed that got rid of the Gallery bc I guess since they are no longer selling carts. Do you know of any website that shows examples projects of each C cart? Not the Mycutsearch.com which helps you look for images...I want to see if any carts are worth keeping based on seeing finished projects made with specific carts.  It's so time consuming to do a random google search for each cart and sometimes the results don't even pertain the to carts, but rather just what images are found in carts.

Any website tip you can point me to regarding finished projects using the Cricut would be awesome.

Thank you!
Kiana