: Cartridge Backups Sizing

Shirley Godfrey

This may have been asked and answered, but I have not be able to locate the answer.  I have downloaded the designs from pgs 66 & 67 of the Paper Doll Dress Up crt.  I've saved them all on one 12x12 mat.

I want to keep the designs on that one mat and open a second project.  On the original mat, everything will fits to size.  When I do a cut and paste from the first mat and paste it to project 2, everything is sizing to 1 in tall.  The body is 1 inch.  The pants is at 1 inch.

How do I paste to project 2 without having to resize the clothing?  I want the figures to end up at about 3 inches.  I thought I could just put the pieces I want on project 2 page, enlarge the screen to see the image better,  clothe the doll and then make the size 3 inches.

At the moment, it would be easier just to cut directly from the expression because everything would be to size.

I do have the "use actual DPI 90" clicked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
ShirleyG
Albuquerque

Julie Flanagan

Use Paste in Place instead of Paste in order to keep the size the of the pasted shapes the same as the original.

[...]

Diana Jaime

paste in place instead of just paste