Black Friday Deals for Crafters 2019

Julie Flanagan

Have you made your list for the Black Friday Sales on Craft items? I made my list and update it daily with the latest as greatest finds on the items that I use most. Check it out here.
Make a list of your favorites and keep an eye out for them to go on sale in the coming week. Some companies have already started their Black Friday Sales. Some are waiting for Thanksgiving or the day after. Is there a loved one wanting to know what you want for that special holiday gift? This list will get your creative ideas moving! Check back often as I update the list with more sales that I find. Have fun!

Julie