Archive for Older Cricut Machine Users

Julie Flanagan

Some of you may have seen this post in the Older Make The Cut Tutorials Yahoo group. Please ignore this post if you do not have an older Cricut Machine.

It has taken some time to archive the files in the Older Make The Cut Tutorials Yahoo group that Yahoo will be taking away soon. I have transferred the resources posted there to a sub folder in the MTC-Tuts@Groups.io but it may take awhile for them to arrive at that destination. You will need to download files from that group one at a time, or you may download them from this group until Yahoo removes the content. Some have asked for a way to download all of the files with a single download, so I have archived the group files, and posted them temporarily in my DropBox. I am offering this Archive, MTC_Tuts_Old, to anyone who makes a donation of any amount via Paypal to this account: julieflanagan1@...   This donation should be different from donations to any other archived files.

I am not charging for the content, as that has always been free. Your donation will help a bit with the time it has taken to comb through my old files and archive the most meaningful content for those who need it.

I have included some content in this archive that is not available any other place. This content may not be available for very long. So if you want it, please take advantage of it soon.

The archived lessons are included in a single PDF file that includes 1659 pages of step-by-step, illustrated, printable tutorials, for older versions of Make The Cut.

MTC-PCS Webinar Indexes with links,

Old Cricut Handbooks with Vector images, and instructions for use with Make The Cut,

24 Shared MTC cutting files,

and Trial versions of Old software that works with the following Cricut Machines: Original Cricut Personal, Original Cricut Expression, Create, Cake, and Cake Mini. These machines will work best with MTC if updated to the latest firmware versions, EXCEPT for Create and Cake MINI. The most recent firmware updates render

Create and Cake MINI machines unusable with Make The Cut. There is a tutorial included in the archive that explains this information in more detail.

Note about trial versions: These trial versions were free downloads in the past. You may use the trial versions, but they will not have full functionality until you purchase the most recent software version. Your software key will work with all old through new versions of the Make The Cut software. Full instructions for installation of multiple versions are included in the tutorials. You may purchase the latest version of Make The Cut 4.6.2 here: http://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx?ref=lp

Full versions of Make The Cut include SVG export for use in other software. The SVG export option is disabled in the trial versions of Make The Cut.

Special thanks to all who are able to donate.

Julie

Dee Kortan

Dear Julie,
 Thank you for all your hard work.  I'm sorry, but I don't know enough to not know what is going on.  LOL  I haven't used my MTC much, have had it for several years.. Keep telling myself to make time, but never seems to be any.   With that said I would like to download everything.  Please tell me how to do this.  I would be happy to make a donation.

Dee